1. Does the new development board have have a built-in program?
Answer: Yes, QR code is attached to the back of development board, sweep it to experience.
2. Where to download the Development Board data and routine code
Answer: Community-> Development Board Zone https://open.iot.10086.cn/bbs/thread-863-1-1.html
3. How does the Development Board download the code
Answer: Kirin Board downloads code via ST-Link, and Mini Board can download code via ST-Link or USART1.
4. How dose Development Board connect to the platform
Answer: WiFi modules and GSM modules
5. Whether the network module uses built-in OneNET protocol or universal AT instruction
Answer: Routines use software protocols, so universal AT instructions are OK and not limited by network modules
6. What is software development environment for the Development Board
Answer: Keil MDK, Gcc, IAR are ok; routines adopt Keil MDK5
7. Where to start learning downloaded materials and routines
Answer: Developers who are not familiar with IOT can start with the OneNET basic routines, and gradually become familiar with the IOT device-side development process; in each type of routine catalog, there are corresponding development data, and you should review the documents in that directory before learning